The chain tied in my hands will now open: Imran Khan

Sadiq Hussain
0

 

The chain tied in my hands will now open: Imran Khan

Prime Minister Imran Khan has warned opposition leaders Asif Ali Zardari, Shahbaz Sharif and Maulana Fazlur Rehman that he will not release them after the failure of the Non-Aligned Movement.

After visiting the MQM headquarters in Bahadurabad area of ​​Karachi on Wednesday, Prime Minister Imran Khan reached the Governor House and, while addressing party workers there, challenged the opposition leaders.

Imran Khan slammed the opposition leaders and said, "Zardari, Shahbaz Sharif and Fazlur Rehman, now is your time." I will take you to where you should have been long ago. '

Talking about Asif Zardari, the Prime Minister said, “Asif Zardari was the target of my gun for a long time. Whenever the NAB calls him, his back hurts. They have looted billions of rupees from the poor people of Pakistan and deposited them in banks around the world.

"Now they are trying to buy our members and are bidding for Rs 20, 20 crore. An MNA told me that I had been offered Rs. 200 million. I told him to take the money from them and open the anchorage or shelter later.

Calling Shahbaz Sharif "Maqsood Chapdasi Wala", Imran Khan said, "He has come to know that he is going to jail in three months." Shahbaz Sharif has sent his son and son-in-law out. We will bring back the money from them and further reduce the price of electricity.

Addressing Maulana Fazlur Rehman, Prime Minister Imran Khan said, “When Mr. Diesel was summoned by the NAB, he threatened the NAB that he would bring 2,000 servants. I scared the NAB but let me tell you that when this mistrust fails then the NAB will call you and if you bring two thousand people then I will come back with one lakh slaves.

Imran Khan said that those who looted the country for 40 years have now come out to save the country from Imran Khan. They say I have angered the European Union. I have not only reminded the European Union to condemn the atrocities in Kashmir.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)