I will not accept imported government under any circumstances: PM Imran Khan

Sadiq Hussain
2

I will not accept imported government under any circumstances: PM Imran Khan
news update

Pakistan's Prime Minister Imran Khan has said that he is disappointed with the decision of the Supreme Court but accepts it.

Addressing the nation on Friday night, the Prime Minister said, "I regret the decision of the court because the rolling of the Deputy Speaker was not observed as it contained very serious allegations." This is a big conspiracy and a big issue but it has not been discussed in court.

Horse trading is going on openly, consciences are being bought, children know because of social media, the biggest forum of justice, the Supreme Court was expected to take notice of it," he said.

He said that Pakistan's ambassador had a meeting with US officials. An American official told our ambassador that Imran Khan should not have gone to Russia.

"If Imran Khan escapes this mistrust, it will hurt Pakistan. If he withdraws, Pakistan can be forgiven," he said.

That is, the American official knew who was to come next. "

The Prime Minister said, "This is an insult to the 22 crore people of our country. He is giving orders. I don't know who is giving orders."

"If we have to live like this, then why celebrate March 23 and August 14?"

Imran Khan said, "After that, the whole drama starts. Our people leave." There is drama in the media too, the media is not ashamed either.

"One of our NMAs and one of our provincial ministers were summoned by the US embassy and told that there was a no-confidence motion." Prime Minister Imran Khan said, "Westerners know me best in this country. Why are they saying that it has to be taken out? They have my profile.

I will not accept imported government under any circumstances: PM Imran Khan
news update
It's my fault I spoke out against drone strikes," he said.

The Prime Minister said, "I have also seen a film made in the United States on drone strikes. There were 400 drone strikes in our tribes against which we raised our voice.

"I know India better than anyone else," he said. It is a self-sufficient nation, no one dares to say such a thing

Imran Khan said, "We have no fight with anyone. I am not against any country. I just want the self-determination of my nation."

"In Pakistan, those in power trap the country in wars for dollars."

"We lost in the war on terror and no one praised us," he said. We cannot throw the country into civil war. "

"We want an independent foreign policy. We are not a nation used like tissue paper. We will lift our citizens out of poverty if they do not become part of an external war. "

Imran Khan said, "I want to tell my youth that the future of the country is in your hands. Democracy is protected by the nation, not by the army, not by any external force.

I will not accept imported government under any circumstances: PM Imran Khan

The EU ambassadors here made a statement against the protocol that Pakistan should make a statement against Russia in the war in Ukraine," he said. Did they dare to do so in India? '

Imran Khan said, "They will not accept the government brought in from outside and will go out among their people."

"I am ready for the struggle. The day after tomorrow, after Isha, everyone has to go out and protest like a living nation, to protest peacefully, not to disrupt. We have to go against the government brought in from outside.

According to the Prime Minister, "History never forgives anyone. Which decisions of the Supreme Court are good and which are harmful for this country, they are in front of everyone and history does not forgive anyone. By no means do I want to convey that I recommend for the mother to be inactive 

Tage,

Prime Minister Imran Khan's Address,
Pakistan,
Politics,
No-confidence motion,
Political stakes


Post a Comment

2Comments
Post a Comment